The High Voltage Recipient course is designed for students to receive and manage High Voltage permit systems. The student normally and Electrician but non Electrical personnel can complete the High Voltage recipient course and receive a Statement of Attainment if found competent.
The assessment and practical is completed online and submitted online.
Unit of Competency
UEPOPS430B Control permit to work operations
The Student will learn to;
• Receive the access permit / test permit from the switching officers
• Manage the work group
• Co -ordinate HV work activities
• Manage the working earth
• Complete the appropriate paper work correctly
• Ensure that the work group has signed off and surrender the permit to the switching officers.
The training also covers;
• Legislation, regulations and standards
• HV PPE
• HV Transmissions and distribution systems
• High Voltage Hazards
• High Voltage equipment and
• Isolation and Earthing
• Using Access, Test and Vicinity Permits.
This person once familiarised with your site can be signed off to receive access and test permits in a High Voltage installation, manage the process and then surrender when finished the HV work.
The training course will have a practical component if using an access system to plan, complete and manage a HV permit system. This is competed on two occasions once using Volt Edge permit systems and the once using your own permit systems..
$ 900.00 (GST Free)
For further information please contract our Training Department on 1300 761 366